Large selection of premium quality epoxy resins from Resin Pro® directly from Italy - the cradle of world art!
• "ART PRO" - resin of medium viscosity, best suited for creating: various decorative items: trays, dishes, coasters, fruit bowls. Abstract paintings, covering various surfaces, objects and furniture to add depth and brilliance to colors, as well as for finishing.
• "ART PRO DELUXE" - ultra-high viscosity resin is ideal for creating works in the style of: "Sea", "Hewn stone", "Marble", "Space" and other creative solutions. Differs from conventional resins in that it allows creative people to create crisp shapes and patterns on surfaces and canvases.
• "TRANSPARENT Ultra Clear" - liquid resin, ultra-transparent, designed to create various decorations, fill dried flowers, and is also used to create abstractions. It is also widely used in construction and repair work: fiberglass repair, artistic flooring, making various models, etc.
• "EPOXY FOOD" - designed for finishing coating of finished epoxy resin products, safe for contact with cold food products.
• "UV-CREATION RESIN" - the quick-drying resin is used for making decorative and jewelry items, clothing accessories, modeling and other creative applications.
• “EPOXY TABLE 5” - it is a crystal clear epoxy designed for pouring tables and thick pours. Allows you to easily fill up to 5 cm at a time. Ideal for pouring wood and resin tables.
• “EPOXY TABLE 10” - it is a crystal clear epoxy designed for pouring tables and thick pours. Allows you to easily fill up to 10 cm at a time. Excellent for casting tables thicker than 5 cm and for casting various small (up to 30 cm in height) figurines, decor items, lamps, etc.
• "NATURESIN" - Natural Mineral Resin System Italy (acrylic composite) - ideal for creating trays, coasters, flower vases, plates, candlesticks, sculptures, figurines and various decorative items, ashtrays, etc. Moisture and heat resistant. Environmentally friendly to use. Finished products have a glossy surface that is pleasant to the touch (reminiscent of ceramics).